1996 Rap Session with Peter Ossorio
Questions from the rap session at the annual meeting of
the Society for Descriptive Psychology, September 27, 1996:
- Could you discuss the status dynamics of the death penalty?
- What is it that makes a set of behaviors language behavior?
- Is there a way to conceptualize spiritual experiences in a way that does not diminish their super-cultural experience?
- Talk about the process of conceptualization vs. formalization and codification.
- Distinguish and relate culture, ways of life, and worlds.
- How would you describe this experience of satori or pure awareness?
- What's your reaction to "People become what they are treated as being"?
- Does Descriptive Psychology offer a way of formulating stress?